Parent and Tot
Our parent and tot classes begin at 18 months. This is a 45 minute class with active parent participation. We have music playing the entire time to introduce rhythm and movement. Children will improve gross and fine motor skills. Children will have the opportunity to do age appropiate gymnastics "skills", play along with other children and spend some quality fun time with you. Organized physical activity has been shown to boost a child's academic future.
Our Current Class Program and Schedule
Parent and Tot
Benefits of Pre-School Gymnastics
- Fitness- experiencing fun associated with physical activty can lead to life long fitness habits.
- mental focus- learning how to concentrate on a task and achieving goals
- Balance- walking on a beam can transfer to riding a bike later
- Social skills- taking turns, working with partners sharing and making friends
- strength- climbing on bars and ropes helps develop muscle strength
- flexibility- improve range of motion thru stretching and holding body positions.
- coordination- hand eye coordination improves writting ability, and eye tracking improves reading readiness.
- burns calories- and helps jump start a life of fitness
- the sport of all sports- gymnastics prepares kids for all sports
(source USA Gymnastics)
Wednesday 10-10:45 5:30 - 6:15 pm
Thursday preschool open gym 10 am to 12 Noon
Saturday 9 - 9:45 am
Have questions about our classes?
We're happy to address all of your questions or concerns. Call us at 302-659-5569